hi my name is "crazy girl", and my friend and I listen to music all night long. We listen to Rock music, and she goes crazy. We dance around and play with the beanie babies. My mom, dad, and my grandma hate it.
My mom and dad didn't like it because my mom yells, "turn it down!" my grandma too. They sound like crazy women when they yell. like yell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
(Mom here, that is not TRUE! I never yell, okay, almost never yell, and only for good reasons if I do.)...
My dad doesn't care if I play the music loud.
My mom likes to go shopping and my dad doesn't. He hates it. He has only been to Wal-Mart twice in the last 10 years. He does like to go to Safeway, he buys beer, and groceries like watermelon, fruit, ice cream, and bread, soda. He always buys good stuff at the store. And made me stay in the car because he was going to get beer.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment