Monday, September 11, 2006

My Friend ride in a chair

My friend and I were playing in the front yard and i opened the garage and
i ride my bike and she rode the chair with wheels that was in there. Then we played with
the chair. I pushed her on the chair, then she pushed me. We kept rotating until we saw some worms in the front yard, we picked them up and put them in a container, then we went in the back yard and got some more worms.

The worms were brown and pink colored, they were really big like earth worms. We saw some baby ones, so we picked them up too. I tried to put a worm in her hair, and she screamed, and moved away. I laughed really hard, then I put the worm back in the jar.

Then we went in the house and played beanie babies until her mom came to pick her up. I left the worms outside in the jar, they're wet, and my mom is going to get mad if I bring them in the house. She hates worms A LOT............................................................................................................... .........................................................................................................................................................................

I thought if I showed my mom the worms, she would panic and faint. She will scream to death. Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha....................................................................................

No comments: